United Konsultants ltd is a structured organisation with methodologies that combine ‘best practice’ with ‘best process’ and ‘best structure’ get the better performance metrics in their performance models.
United Konsultant’s models for delivery have been developed from many successful projects that have been delivered by our team. This team has invested heavily in itself, they have been tested in consultancy engagements and projects in many field trials across several industries.
Models have been designed and developed for many applications:
- Strategic – enterprise integrated solutions Tactical – skills and competencies to a high professional standard.
- Generic -multi use sector wide solutions for commercial issues Delivery – revenue enhanced delivery focused.
The primary focus for these models is for the developments the business to enhance revenue return.
Research shows that organisations that adopt and use ‘best practice’ and ‘benchmark’ strategies, disciplines and practices to address key issues consistently deliver superior results for their staff, shareholders and customers.
Areas of Application
United Konsultants projects are designed to deliver measurable improvements in performance, profitability, motivation and productivity.
Client organisations are primarily in technology for large corporates, SMEs and service providers. We do also as part of our social responsibility assist new businesses with setting the right processes in early development.
Stage Gated Processes
United Konsultants projects comprise the following stages:
- Discovery – analytical approach to current practices.
- Development – selection of the appropriate models that will give the most appropriate result with the resources available.
- Delivery – implementation of the chosen model and programme by example, training and leadership.
- Documentation – ensuring the knowledge transfer is complete and training and development can ensure continued results.
- Review – by all the parties and benchmarking.
United Konsultants’ platform is for sharing insights into the applications and development of our concepts and applications.
As confident as we are in our research, methods, findings and delivery models should there no measurable improvements in performance we will refund our fees.